San Angelo ISD will host an optional, free COVID-19 vaccine clinic in partnership with Shannon Medical Center tomorrow Friday, September 10, 2021, available for any interested community member 12 years of age and older at the San Angelo Stadium outside the south ticket gate 4 (off Johnson Street by the Central baseball/softball fields). SAISD is offering the vaccine clinic based on recent data for COVID-19 in the San Angelo community, and to provide individuals who choose to be vaccinated an opportunity.
- Time: 6:00 pm through the end of the first quarter
- Vaccine available: Pfizer, two-dose vaccine
- Vaccine is free, and no form of payment will be necessary
- No pre-registration is required, and walk-ins are welcome.
- A parent or guardian must accompany students 12-17 years of age, and will need to sign consent paperwork prior to student vaccination.
- Please bring your picture ID and insurance card. Picture ID must be presented to receive the vaccine.
- Shannon staff will administer the vaccines
The decision to elect to be vaccinated is the individual’s decision. The health, safety and well-being of our students, staff and San Angelo Community continues to be our guiding priority. We appreciate the support and collaboration with Shannon Medical Center in providing this opportunity.